Anagrammer Crossword Solver is a powerful crossword puzzle resource site. We maintain millions of regularly updated crossword solutions, clues and answers of almost every popular crossword puzzle and word game out there. We encourage you to bookmark our puzzle solver as well as the other word solvers throughout our site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and plenty more resources that will make you a much better player. Twaits: William Osborn Twaits, (June 12, 1910 – April 3, 1985) was a Canadian businessman who was chairman ...
The answer TWAITS has 0 possible clues in existing crosswords. The word TWAITS is NOT valid in any word game. See additional results below.
William Osborn Twaits, (June 12, 1910 – April 3, 1985) was a Canadian businessman who was chairman and chief executive officer of Imperial Oil Limited.|
* Born in Galt, Ontario, the son of William and Laura Josephine (Osborn), Twaits received his B.Comm. from the University of Toronto in 1933.
* In 1950, Twaits joined the board of directors of Imperial Oil. He was appointed a vice president in 1952, executive vice-president in 1955, and president in 1960. In 1970 he became chairman of the board and chief executive officer. He retired in 1974. He was a director and a vice-president of the Royal Bank of Canada.
* Twaits was a member of the board of governors of the University of Toronto and of the board of regents of the University of Ottawa.
* In 1973, Twaits was made a Companion of the Order of Canada "for his many services to industry and government, and in the field of social welfare".
* Twaits received honorary doctorates from Acadia University and the University of Ottawa.
* Twaits married Fra