Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if trades is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on trades.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer TRADES has 83 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word TRADES is VALID in some board games. Check TRADES in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of trades in various dictionaries:
adj - to give in exchange for another commodity [v TRADED, TRADING, TRADES] : TRADABLE
TRADES - Trade is the voluntary exchange of goods, services, or both. Trade or Trading may also refer to: Trade (financial services instrument), buying and s...
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Sports page news items|
|Lines of business|
|You may find some on the sports page|
|Lines of work|
|Wall Street activities|
|Certain Wall Street activities|
|Some multiplayer deals|
|Carpentry and plumbing, e.g.|
Trade is the voluntary exchange of goods, services, or both.|
* Trade or Trading may also refer to:* Trade (financial services instrument), buying and selling of financial instruments
* Trade (occupation), a particular occupation or profession requiring a particular skill or craft
* Trade wind, a pattern of wind found in bands around the Earth's equatorial region (from the obsolete use of the word to mean path or track)
* Trade (gay slang), the straight partner of a gay man
* Trade (nightclub), a gay nightclub in London
* Trade (film), a 2007 film produced by Roland Emmerich and Rosilyn Heller
* Trade (sports), a sports league transaction involving an exchange of players' contracts and/or draft picks between teams
* Trade paperback (comics), a collection of stories originally published in comic books
* Trade, Tennessee, an unincorporated community in the U.S. state of Tennessee
* Trades, Rhône, a commune in France
* In collective card games, an in-game exchange of cards that doesn't produce card advantage