Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if tore is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on tore.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer TORE has 752 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word TORE is VALID in some board games. Check TORE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of tore in various dictionaries:
noun - commonly the lowest molding at the base of a column
verb - separate or cause to separate abruptly
verb - to separate or be separated by force
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Ignored the speed limit|
|Burned up the road|
|Drove like mad|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|Sped off, or pulled apart|
|Tore, V3, UNITED KINGDOM|
|Tore, Somali, ETHIOPIA|
|Tore, Northern, GHANA|
|Tore, Balochistan, PAKISTAN|
|Tore, East Kazakhstan, KAZAKHSTAN|
|Tore, Southern, ETHIOPIA|
|Tore, Western, FIJI|
|Tore, Thies, SENEGAL|
Tore is a Scandinavian masculine name. It is derived from the Old Norse name Thórir, which is composed of thorr which means thunder, and arr which means warrior. So Thunder Warrior or Thor's Warrior. The most famous person by this name is probably Tore Hund, who killed Olaf II of Norway at the Battle of Stiklestad. Approximately 18,000 people in Norway are named Tore.|
* People named Tore include:
* Tore Austad (born 1935), Norwegian politician and former Minister of Education and Church Affairs
* Tore Berger (born 1944), Norwegian sprint canoer
* Tore Blom (1880-1961), Swedish track and field athlete and Olympian
* Tore Brovold (born 1970), Norwegian skeet shooter
* Tore Brunborg (born 1960), Norwegian jazz musician, saxophonist and composer
* Tore Cervin (born 1950), Swedish footballer
* Tore André Dahlum (born 1968), Norwegian former footballer
* Tore Edman (1904-1995), Swedish ski jumper
* Tore Ellingsen (born 1962), Norwegian economist
* Tore Eriksen (born 1947), Norwegian economist, diplomat and civil