Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if tierce is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on tierce.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer TIERCE has 8 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word TIERCE is VALID in some board games. Check TIERCE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of tierce in various dictionaries:
noun - the third canonical hour
noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
noun - one of three equal parts of a divisible whole
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Third canonicalÃ hour|
|Three in a row start with the row|
|Row at church puts a stop to organ|
|Row over church service|
|Badly recite for third time|
|Third row -- then church goes under|
Tierce comes from the Latin word for "third" and can refer to:* Tiercé, a commune in France|
* Tierce, an old English unit of volume
* Tierce, an organ stop, also known as a seventeenth
* Tierce (fencing), a fencing manoeuvre
* Tierce, an archaic term for one-sixtieth of a second
* Tierce de Picardie (Picardy third), a harmonic device used in European classical music
* Tierce, a horse racing bet type also known as a Trifecta
* Tierced in heraldry, the dividing of the field into three sections, per pale or per fess