Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if tattersall is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on tattersall.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer TATTERSALL has 9 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word TATTERSALL is VALID in some board games. Check TATTERSALL in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of tattersall in various dictionaries:
A pattern of dark lines forming squares on a light background.
Having a pattern of dark lines forming squares on a light background.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Tattersall might refer to|
* PeopleAlfred John Tattersall (18611951), New Zealand photographer|
* David Tattersall, British cinematographer
* Gale Tattersall (born 1948), British-American film maker and cinematographer
* Geoffrey Tattersall, judge on the Isle of Man
* Geoffry Tattersall (18821972), English cricketer
* George Tattersall (18171849), English sporting artist
* Ian Tattersall, American paleoanthropologist and curator
* John Lincoln Tattersall (18651942), English cotton merchant
* Mark Tattersall (born c. 1984), British journalist
* Philippa Tattersall (born 1975), Royal Marine officer
* Richard Tattersall (17241795), founder of racehorse auctioneer Tattersalls
* Roy Tattersall (19222011), English cricketer
* Thomas Tattersall (c. 18741905), English murderer
* Wally Tattersall (18881968), English football player
* Walter Medley Tattersall (18821943), English zoologist and marine biologist
* William Tattersall, English football player
* Zoe Tattersall, fictional character in the soap opera Coronation Street