Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if sunna is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on sunna.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer SUNNA has 2 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word SUNNA is VALID in some board games. Check SUNNA in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of sunna in various dictionaries:
noun - (Islam) the way of life prescribed as normative for Muslims on the basis of the teachings and practices of Muhammad and interpretations of the Koran
The way of life prescribed as normative in Islam, based on the teachings and practices of Mohammed and on exegesis of the Koran.
Mohammed’s way of life viewed as a model for Muslims.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Stephen Foster girl|
|Eminent Saxon chief in Berkshire – source of heat and light not appplicable|
|Last Seen in these Crosswords & Puzzles|
|Jul 26 2013 The Times - Specialist|
|Dec 2 2001 New York Times|
|Sunna, Dhaka, BANGLADESH|
|Sunna, Blekinge Lan, SWEDEN|
|Sunna, (Region code: 20), AFGHANISTAN|
|Sunna might refer to|
* Sunna (band), a British rock band from the late 90's & 2000s|
* Sunna (Saxon chief), a Saxon chief
* Kim Sunna, a Swedish professional ice hockey player
* Sól (sun) (Sunna/Sunne), Germanic goddess/personification of the Sun in Old High German
* Sunnah, record of the teachings, deeds and sayings of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, a source of Islamic law
* Sunne, Sweden, a municipality in Sweden
* Sunni Islam, a branch of Islam
* Sunna Davíðsdóttir, an Icelandic mixed martial artist