Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if suites is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on suites.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer SUITES has 53 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word SUITES is VALID in some board games. Check SUITES in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of suites in various dictionaries:
noun - a musical composition of several movements only loosely connected
noun - apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel)
noun - the group following and attending to some important person
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|Type of hotel accommodation in the name of the chain symbolized here:[Embassy]|
|Suites might refer to|
Suite may refer to:|
* Suite (music), a set of musical pieces considered as one composition
* Suite (art), a set of related illustrations considered to be part of one composition (ex/ Salvador Dalí's the Divine Comedy)
* Suite (hotel), a type of hotel room
* Suite (address), a kind of address or location in an office building, shopping mall, etc.
* Suite (geology), a collection of rock specimens from a given area or a succession of closely associated sedimentary strata
* Personal suite or retinue, retainers in service of a dignitary
* Software suite, a collection of software of related functionality (for example, Adobe Technical Communication Suite)
* Three-piece suite, a furniture set of sofas and chairs
* "Suite", a poem by Patti Smith from her book Babel*