Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if stubs is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on stubs.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer STUBS has 68 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word STUBS is VALID in some board games. Check STUBS in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of stubs in various dictionaries:
noun - a short piece remaining on a trunk or stem where a branch is lost
noun - a small piece
noun - a torn part of a ticket returned to the holder as a receipt
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Used-up checkbook, perhaps|
|Ticket taker's givebacks|
|Stubs might refer to|
Stub or Stubb may refer to:|
* In pollarding, a stub or stubb is a low pollard, a tree cut and allowed to regrow from the trunk
* as a figure of speech, a stub is a short (diminished) form of a pencil, a tooth, or other object (a tail of an animal such as a bobcat)
* Pay stub, a receipt or record that the employer has paid an employee
* Ticket (receipt), a ticket or portion thereof that acts as a receipt
* Stub (stock), the portion of a corporation left over after most but not all of it has been bought out or spun out
* Stub, an unused road junction: see Unused highway
* Stub period, period of time over which interest accrues which is not equal to the usual interval between bond coupon
* Stub Place, settlement in Cumbria, England
* Stubb, a character in the novel Moby-Dick by Herman Melville*