Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if stomas is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on stomas.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer STOMAS has 5 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word STOMAS is VALID in some board games. Check STOMAS in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of stomas in various dictionaries:
noun - a minute epidermal pore in a leaf or stem through which gases and water vapor can pass
noun - a mouth or mouthlike opening (especially one created by surgery on the surface of the body to create an opening to an internal organ)
noun - a minute opening in the epidermis of a plant organ
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Last Seen in these Crosswords & Puzzles|
|Apr 21 2019 The Washington Post|
|Apr 21 2019 L.A. Times Daily|
|Feb 26 2012 New York Times|
|Apr 10 2010 New York Times|
|Jan 26 2008 Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate|
|Stomas might refer to|
A stoma is a pore, found in the epidermis of leaves, stems, and other organs, that facilitates gas exchange.|
* Stoma may also refer to:
* Stoma (medicine), an opening which connects a portion of the body cavity to the outside environment
* "Stoma", single by Welcome (band)
* "Stoma", track on 2010 album The Age of Hell by Chimaira
* "Stoma", track on 2015 soundtrack album Rosetta: Audio/Visual Original Score
* Saulius Stoma, a Lithuanian politician
* Sternberg Test of Mental Ability (STOMA), an intelligence test by Robert Sternberg