Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if soke is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on soke.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer SOKE has 2 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word SOKE is VALID in some board games. Check SOKE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of soke in various dictionaries:
In early English law, the right of local jurisdiction, generally one of the feudal rights of lordship.
The district over which soke jurisdiction was exercised.
noun - a feudal right to administer justice within a certain territory
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Old English district sounds wet|
|Get very wet, we hear, in this historic legal territory|
|Last Seen in these Crosswords & Puzzles|
|Mar 1 2019 The Times - Cryptic|
|Mar 21 2003 The Guardian - Cryptic crossword|
|Soke, Jigawa, NIGERIA|
|Soke, Van, TURKEY|
|Soke, Lagos, NIGERIA|
|Soke, North-Western, ZAMBIA|
|Soke, Okinawa, JAPAN|
|Soke might refer to|
* Soke (legal), an early Western jurisdictional concept
* Soke (dance) or eke, a Tongan stick dance, originating from Wallis and Futuna
* Ske (), a Japanese title meaning "head of the family," and is usually used to denote the headmaster of a school of Japanese martial arts
* Soke of Peterborough, an administrative region of England until 1965
* Soke is an alternative spelling of Zoque, a Mexican indigenous people
* Söke, a town in the Aydn province of Turkey