Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if snares is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on snares.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer SNARES has 109 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word SNARES is VALID in some board games. Check SNARES in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of snares in various dictionaries:
noun - something (often something deceptively attractive) that catches you unawares
noun - a small drum with two heads and a snare stretched across the lower head
noun - a surgical instrument consisting of wire hoop that can be drawn tight around the base of polyps or small tumors to sever them
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Part of a percussion section|
|Traps by stealth|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|Term for the various strands of gut, nylon, or wire stretched over the head of a sidedrum|
|Snares might refer to|
Snare may refer to:|
* Snare trap, a kind of trap used for capturing animals
* Snare drum
* Snare (percussion), the rattles that give a snare drum its name and distinctive tone
* Snare drum technique* SNARE (protein), a family of proteins involved in vesicle fusion
* The Snares, a group of islands approximately 200 kilometres south of New Zealand
* Snares penguin, a bird indigenous to the islands
* Snare, a science fiction novel by Katharine Kerr
* Vascular snare, a surgical device
* Snare technique (surgery), a technique used for surgical extraction and cauterization
* Snare, a Transformers (fiction) character
* C. J. Snare, a rock and roll singer
* Todd Snare, a drummer
* Snare (software), a group of open-source agents, and a commercial server, used to collect audit log data from a variety of operating systems and applications