Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if sill is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on sill.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer SILL has 315 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word SILL is VALID in some board games. Check SILL in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of sill in various dictionaries:
noun - structural member consisting of a continuous horizontal timber forming the lowest member of a framework or supporting structure
noun - (geology) a flat (usually horizontal) mass of igneous rock between two layers of older sedimentary rock
The horizontal member that bears the upright portion of a frame, especially the horizontal member that forms the base of a window.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Shades' stopping point|
|Place for a flowerpot|
|Place for a pie? Cool!|
|Sill might refer to|
* Fort Sill, a United States Army post near Lawton, Oklahoma
* Mount Sill, a California mountain
* Sill, Swedish word for herring (the Norwegian and Danish equivalent is sild, the Icelandic is síld)
* Sill (dock), a weir at the low water mark retaining water within a dock
* Sill (geology), a subhorizontal sheet intrusion of molten or solidified magma
* Sill may also refer to the rise in depth near the mouth of a fjord caused by a terminal moraine
* Sill (geostatistics)
* Sill plate, a construction element* Window sill, a more specific construction element than above
* Automotive sill, also known as a rocker; see Glossary of automotive design#R
* Sill (river), a river in Austria
* Sills Cummis & Gross (formerly Sills, Beck, Cummis, Radin, Tischman & Zuckerman), a U.S. corporate law firm