Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if shot is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on shot.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer SHOT has 541 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word SHOT is VALID in some board games. Check SHOT in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of shot in various dictionaries:
noun - the act of firing a projectile
noun - a solid missile discharged from a firearm
noun - (sports) the act of swinging or striking at a ball with a club or racket or bat or cue or hand
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|With 60-Down, Summer Olympics event|
|Completely worn out|
|Kind of putter|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|Pulled the trigger or what's in a jigger|
|Term for a jigger of liquor, even in the dark|
|Shot, Sistan va Baluchestan, IRAN (ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF)|
|Shot, Azarbayjan-e Bakhtari, IRAN (ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF)|
|Shot might refer to|
* Shot (filmmaking), a part of a film between two cuts
* Shot (medicine), an injection
* Shot silk, a type of silk
* Showt or Sho, a city in Iran
* Line length, a fifteen fathom length of anchor chain
* Shot, (or shott), a group of adjacent strips or furlongs in the medieval open field system
* SHOT is an acronym for:
* Society for the History of Technology, a professional organization for historians of technology
* Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoor Trade Show, an annual trade show for the shooting, hunting, and firearms industry
* Serious Hazards of Transfusion, an organisation monitoring blood transfusion errors in the UK*