Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if scrag is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on scrag.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer SCRAG has 111 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word SCRAG is VALID in some board games. Check SCRAG in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of scrag in various dictionaries:
noun - a person who is unusually thin and scrawny
noun - lean end of the neck
noun - the lean end of a neck of veal
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Lean end of the neck|
|Wring the neck of|
Scrag can refer to:* Global Rocket 1, given the NATO reporting name SS-X-10 Scrag|
* A monster, also referred to as a "wizard", in the 1996 computer game Quake
* A type of aquatic troll in Dungeons & Dragons
* A derogatory term for a girl or woman, especially in Australia
* Scrag end, a cut of lamb taken from the neck
* To play fight or rough and tumble between adult and child
* To kill by hanging or strangling, nearly synonymous with 'lynch'