Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if scots is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on scots.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer SCOTS has 125 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word SCOTS is VALID in some board games. Check SCOTS in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of scots in various dictionaries:
noun - the dialect of English used in Scotland
noun - a native or inhabitant of Scotland
adj - of or relating to or characteristic of Scotland or its people or culture or its English dialect or Gaelic language
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|"Rob Roy" portrayals|
|Rob Roy et al.|
|Burns and Hume, e.g.|
|Burns, Bell and Boswell|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|William Wallace's nemesis, Edward I of England, was called the hammer of these people|
|Scots might refer to|
* The Scottish people, those whose origin is in Scotland|
* The Scots language, spoken in the Lowlands of Scotland (also known as "Lowland Scots" to distinguish it from Scottish Gaelic)
* Scottish English
* Scots pine, a conifer tree named after Scotland
* Short for Pound Scots
* For the Scots, an ethnic group of the late Iron age, the historical people of Dalriada, a Gaelic-speaking kingdom in northeastern Ireland and western Scotland, see Gaels and Scoti
* Scots' Church, Melbourne
* The Scots College (TSC or Scots), a private school in Sydney, Australia
* Scot's Lo-Cost, a warehouse type Grocery store owned by Weis marketsSCOTS may refer to:
* The abbreviated term for the Battalions of the Royal Regiment of Scotland
* Scottish Corpus of Texts and Speech, a linguistic resource
* Southern Culture on the Skids, an American music group