Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if rundle is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on rundle.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer RUNDLE has 0 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word RUNDLE is VALID in some board games. Check RUNDLE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of rundle in various dictionaries:
noun - one of the crosspieces that form the steps of a ladder
adj - a crosspiece forming a step of a ladder [n -S] : RUNGLESS
RUNDLE - The Rundle family name is a prominent one in many parts of southwest England, particularly Cornwall.Notable people with the surname include: Adam Ru...
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
The Rundle family name is a prominent one in many parts of southwest England, particularly Cornwall.Notable people with the surname include:* Adam Rundle, English football player|
* David Rundle, South African cricketer
* John Rundle, British politician
* Katherine Fernandez Rundle, State Attorney in Florida, United States
* Sir Leslie Rundle (1856-1934), British Army General
* Mary Rundle, British naval officer
* Robert Terrill Rundle, missionary in Western Canada in the mid-1800s
* Sophie Rundle, English actress
* Tony Rundle, former premier of Tasmania, AustraliaOriginating from the manor at Cobham in Kent which at the time of the Norman invasion was called Roundale or Rundale (the site which is now named Randall Wood). The surname of Rundale, Rundell, Rundle, etc. was originally of 'middling' noble blood, owning a baronage in Cobham, Kent in the twelfth century that lasted for just two generations.
* Earliest records indicate that in 1203 the manor was granted to Henry de Cobham. In 1245 we find John