Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if rind is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on rind.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer RIND has 391 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word RIND is VALID in some board games. Check RIND in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of rind in various dictionaries:
A tough outer covering such as bark, the skin of some fruits, or the coating on cheese or bacon.
adj - a thick and firm outer covering [n -S] : RINDED, RINDY
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Twist in a drink|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|Don't throw away this part of a watermelon; many cooks pickle it|
|A zester cuts threads of this from an orange, lemon or lime|
|Rind, Stockholms Lan, SWEDEN|
|Rind, (Region code: 15), DENMARK|
|Rind, Sindh, PAKISTAN|
|Rind, Balochistan, PAKISTAN|
|Rind, Punjab, PAKISTAN|
|Rind, Vayots' Dzor, ARMENIA|
|Rind, Jamtlands Lan, SWEDEN|
|Rind, Xizang, CHINA|
|Rind might refer to|
* Peel (fruit)
* Pork rind
* The outer layer of cheese
* Candied rind; see Succade
* Grated rind; see Zest (ingredient)
* Rind, Armenia, also Rrind
* Rind (Baloch tribe), a tribe in Balochistan
* People with the surname
* Abdost Rind (c. 1984 2011), Pakistani reporter
* Bruce Rind (born 1953), American psychologist and chess player
* Clementina Rind (ca. 1740 1774), American newspaper publisher
* Mir Chakar Rind (1468 1565), Baloch chieftain
* Rind (giantess), a giantess in Norse mythology
* Rind et al. controversy, about a study on child sexual abuse by lead author Bruce Rind
* RIND - acronym for reversible ischemic neurologic deficit
* Weathering rind of rocks and boulders
* Millrind, a support component for millstones*