Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if revision is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on revision.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer REVISION has 40 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word REVISION is VALID in some board games. Check REVISION in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of revision in various dictionaries:
The act or process of revising.
A revised or new version, as of a book or other written material.
noun - a revised version
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Revision might refer to|
Revision is the process of revising. More specifically, it may refer to:|
* Update, a modification of software or a database
* Revision control, the management of changes to sets of computer files
* ReVisions, a 2004 anthology of alternate history short stories
* Revision3, a San Francisco based Internet television network
* Revision (Boxcar album) a remix music album by synthpop group Boxcar
* Revisions (album), an album by the band 3
* Revision (demoparty), a demoparty which takes place on Easter in Saarbrücken, Germany
* "Revisions" (Stargate SG-1), an episode of the Stargate SG-1 science-fiction television series
* Revisions (anime) a 2019 anime television series
* Final Articles Revision Convention (disambiguation), either of two International Labour Organisation conventions
* Revision or revising, a British term for exam preparation
* The general process of revising written work, or a version of the work produced by that process*