Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if reject is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on reject.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer REJECT has 102 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word REJECT is VALID in some board games. Check REJECT in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of reject in various dictionaries:
noun - the person or thing that is rejected or set aside as inferior in quality
verb - refuse to accept or acknowledge
verb - refuse to accept
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Refuse to accept|
|Turn down, as a manuscript|
|Just say no|
|Repulse or repudiate|
|Turn something down|
|Turn one's back on last prisoner before release|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|Refusal to accept someone or something; in basketball, it's a blocked shot|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a person or thing dismissed as inadequate or unacceptable.|
|dismiss as inadequate, unacceptable, or faulty.|
|To refuse to accept, submit to, believe, or make use of.|
|To refuse to recognize or give affection to (a person).|
|To discard as defective or useless throw away. See Synonyms at refuse1.|
|To spit out or vomit.|
|Medicine To resist immunologically the introduction of (a transplanted organ or tissue) fail to accept as part of one's own body.|
|One that has been rejected: a reject from the varsity team a tire that is a reject.|
|To refuse to consider or grant deny.|
|refuse to accept|
|Reject might refer to|
Rejection, or the verb reject, may refer to:|
* Social rejection, in psychology, an interpersonal situation that occurs when a person or group of people exclude an individual from a social relationship
* Transplant rejection, in medicine, the immune reaction of a host organism to a foreign biological tissue, such as in a transplantation
* In telecommunications, rejection is the receiving of the desired signal without interference from another undesired one.
* In basketball, rejection is a slang term for a block
* In mathematics, the rejection of a vector a from a vector b is the component of a perpendicular to b, as opposed to its projection, which is parallel to b.
* In statistics, rejection of a null hypothesis in favour of an alternative hypothesis when doing a hypothesis test.
* In statistics, rejection sampling is a technique used to generate observations from a distribution
* In zoology, the shunning of one or more animals in a litter*