Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if reifying is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on reifying.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer REIFYING has 0 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word REIFYING is VALID in some board games. Check REIFYING in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of reifying in various dictionaries:
verb - consider an abstract concept to be real
verb - to regard as real or concrete
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Present participle of reify.|
|make (something abstract) more concrete or real.|
|Reifying might refer to|
Reification is making something real, bringing something into being, or making something concrete.|
* Reification may also refer to:* Reification (Gestalt psychology), the perception of an object as having more spatial information than is present
* Reification (Marxism) (German: Verdinglichung), the consideration, in Marxism, of an abstraction or an object as if it had living existence and abilities (also sometimes called "objectification", but see below)
* Reification (computer science), the creation of a data model
* Reification (fallacy), the fallacy of treating an abstraction as if it were a real thing
* Reification (knowledge representation), the representation of facts and/or assertions
* Reification (linguistics), the transformation, in natural-language processing, of a natural-language statement such that actions and events represented by it become quantifiable variables
* Reification (statistics), the use of an idealized model to make inferences linking results from a model with experimental