Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if regius is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on regius.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer REGIUS has 4 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word REGIUS is VALID in some board games. Check REGIUS in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of regius in various dictionaries:
adj - holding a professorship founded by the sovereign
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|— Professor holds chair founded by a monarch|
|(Professor) appointed by Crown|
|A - professor is appointed by the Crown|
|Say one unionist is taken in by eminent scientists under royal patronage?|
|Last Seen in these Crosswords & Puzzles|
|Sep 26 2014 The Times - Concise|
|Jan 6 2011 The Telegraph - Toughie|
|Oct 5 2006 The Times - Concise|
|Aug 31 2002 The Times - Concise|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Of or relating to a king royal.|
|Regius might refer to|
* Regius Professor, "Royal" Professorships at the universities of Oxford, Cambridge, St Andrews, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Dublin|
* Raphael Regius (c.14401520), Venetian humanist
* Henricus Regius (15981679), Dutch philosopher and physician
* Codex Regius, Icelandic manuscript in which the Poetic Edda is preserved
* Hippo Regius, ancient name of the modern city of Annaba, Algeria
* Titulus Regius, 1483 statute of the Parliament of England, giving the title "King of England" to Richard III
* Animal names:
* Argyrosomus regius, Meagre, Shade-fish, Salmon-Basse or Stone Bass
* Hylodes regius, frog of Brazil
* Phidippus regius, Regal Jumping Spider
* Philautus regius, frog of Sri Lanka
* Pseudorhabdosynochus regius, a Monogenean
* Python regius, python