Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if ratings is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on ratings.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer RATINGS has 43 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word RATINGS is VALID in some board games. Check RATINGS in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of ratings in various dictionaries:
noun - an appraisal of the value of something
noun - act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of
noun - standing or position on a scale
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|TV guides, nowadays|
|Sweeps Week concern|
|G and R|
|TV exec's concern|
|Classifications in the Navy, perhaps|
|Appraisals of the value of|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|The people on the board that assigns these, such as G & R, have to have had kids|
|No demands:You don't have to use the MPAA's these; you can put your film out with a Q, 3 triangles or nothing|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Plural form of rating.|
|a classification or ranking of someone or something based on a comparative assessment of their quality, standard, or performance.|
|Ratings might refer to|
A rating is the evaluation or assessment of something, in terms of quality (as with a critic rating a novel), quantity (as with an athlete being rated by his or her statistics), or some combination of both.|
* Rating may also refer to:* Credit rating, estimating the credit worthiness of an individual, corporation or country
* Fire-resistance rating, the duration for a passive fire protection to withstand a standard fire resistance test
* Naval rating, an enlisted member of a country's Navy not conferred by commission or warrant
* Health care provider ratings
* Performance Rating, in computing, used by AMD
* Ranally city rating, a tool used to classify U.S. cities based on economic function
* Power rating, defined as the highest power input allowed to flow through particular equipment
* Content rating, like the following:Web content voting, a system where users rate Web content
* Rating site, website that allows rating
* Reputation system, a score for a set of objects within the community based on a collect