Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if qat is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on qat.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer QAT has 13 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word QAT is VALID in some board games. Check QAT in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of qat in various dictionaries:
noun - an evergreen shrub
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Alternative form of khat.|
|the leaves of the shrub Catha edulis which are chewed like tobacco or used to make tea has the effect of a euphoric stimulant|
|another spelling of khat|
|Qat might refer to|
* Khat or Qat, a flowering plant native to the Horn of Africa and the Arabian Peninsula
* Qat (deity), the principal god in the oral mythology of the Banks Islands
* Qatar, ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 code
* Quick Access Toolbar (QAT), a part of the graphical user interface in Microsoft Office
* Intel QuickAssist Technology, hardware-based acceleration for cryptography and compression