Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if punk is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on punk.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer PUNK has 56 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word PUNK is VALID in some board games. Check PUNK in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of punk in various dictionaries:
noun - an aggressive and violent young criminal
noun - substance that smolders when ignited
noun - material for starting a fire
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Kind of rock|
|Music to slam dance to|
|Rock music genre|
|Play a prank on, to Ashton Kutcher|
|The Ramones' music|
|The Sex Pistols' genre|
|Play a practical joke on, slangily|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|Vogue showed a 1978 photo of the Sex Pistols to illustrate this fashion movement (not one of Vogue's favorites)|
|With spiky hair & names like Sid Vicious, this style of rock music shocked people in the '70s|
|This '70s style included the ubiquitous safety pin in the nose|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a loud, fast-moving, and aggressive form of rock music, popular in the late 1970s.|
|rock music with deliberately offensive lyrics expressing anger and social alienation in part a reaction against progressive rock|
|an aggressive and violent young criminal|
|of very poor quality|
|substance that smolders when ignited used to light fuses (especially fireworks)|
|material for starting a fire|
|a teenager or young adult who is a performer (or enthusiast) of punk rock and a member of the punk youth subculture|
|a style or culture popular among young people, esp. in the late 1970s, expressing opposition to authority through shocking behavior, clothes, and hair, and through fast, loud music:|
|(especially in sports) to defeat someone very easily:|
|to trick or make fun of someone:|
|Punk might refer to|
Punk or punks may refer to:* Punk rock, a music genre originating in the 1970s associated with various subgenres|
* Punk subculture, a subculture associated with punk rock
* Aspects of the subculture such as punk ideologies, punk fashion, punk literature, and punk visual art
* P.U.N.K.S., a 1999 movie about a group of bullied teens who find a suit created by a scientist
* Punks (film), a 2001 film centered on a group of LGBT African American friends
* Punk (fireworks), a smoldering stick used for lighting firework fuse
* Punk (magazine), a 1970s United States punk music magazine
* Victor "Punk" Wodley, a professional Street Fighter V player
* CM Punk (born 1978), American retired professional wrestler and mixed martial artist
* The Encyclopedia of Punk, a 2006 reference work by Brian Cogan
* Punk, a colloquialism for the cattail reed, genus Typha
* "Punk", a song from the 2001 Gorillaz self-titled debut album
* "Punk", a song from the 2003 Ferry Corsten album Right of Way
* A slang for teenager