Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if pooch is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on pooch.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer POOCH has 81 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word POOCH is VALID in some board games. Check POOCH in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of pooch in various dictionaries:
noun - informal terms for dogs
verb - round one's lips as if intending to kiss
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|One may sit for a master|
|Peke or pug|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Slang A dog.|
|To bulge protrude. Used with out: "a little roll of flab that pooches out above the tight waists of their spandex trunks ( Megan Rosenfeld).|
|informal terms for dogs|
|round one's lips as if intending to kiss|
Pooch is a colloquial term for a dog. It can also refer to:|
* William F. Donovan (1865-1928), Harvard University track and football coach
* Pooch Hall (born 1977), American actor, rapper and model
* Pooch, Arthur Paul Tavares (born 1942), a member of Tavares, an American R&B, funk and soul music group
* In arts and entertainment:
* Pooch the Pup, an anthropomorphic dog by Walter Lantz
* Satchel Pooch, a character in the comic Get Fuzzy
* The Pooch, a 1932 Our Gang short
* Other uses:
* Project POOCH, a rehabilitation program pairing dogs with incarcerated juveniles
* A nickname for the GE P30CH locomotive*