Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if plug is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on plug.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer PLUG has 230 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word PLUG is VALID in some board games. Check PLUG in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of plug in various dictionaries:
noun - blockage consisting of an object designed to fill a hole tightly
noun - a wad of something chewable as tobacco
noun - blatant or sensational promotion
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|It may be shameless|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|To stop a leak or publicize a product|
|They're polarized for your safety with one prong wider than the other so they can be inserted one way only|
|As a verb, it meant to shoot someone; as a noun it referred to a rectangular bar of chewing tobacco|
|Fill a hole tightly, or promote a product by mentioning it in the media|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a piece of solid material fitting tightly into a hole and blocking it up.|
|a device for making an electrical connection between an appliance and the mains, consisting of an insulated casing with metal pins that fit into holes in a socket.|
|A piece of chewing tobacco.|
|A dense mass of material that obstructs a passage.|
|Informal A favorable public mention of a commercial product, business, or performance, especially when broadcast.|
|Geology A mass of igneous rock filling the vent of a volcano.|
|An object, such as a cork or a wad of cloth, used to fill a hole tightly a stopper.|
|A flat cake of pressed or twisted tobacco.|
|Electricity A spark plug.|
|Plug might refer to|
Plug, PLUG, plugs, or plugged may refer to:* Plug (accounting), an unsupported adjustment to an accounting record|
* Plug (fishing), a family of fishing lures
* Plug (horticulture), a planting technique
* Plug (jewellery), a type of jewellery worn in stretched piercings
* Plug (sanitation), a stopper for a drainage outlet
* Butt plug, a sex toy that is inserted into the rectum
* Core plug, used to fill the casting holes on engines
* Earplug for ear protection
* Fusible plug, a safety device in steam boilers
* Hair plug, hair that has undergone hair transplantation
* Mating plug, secretion used in the mating of some animal species
* Plug, a step in the manufacturing process for parts made of carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer
* Plug, a type of chewing tobacco made by pressing tobacco with syrup
* Plug computer, a type of small-form-factor computer
* Portland Linux/Unix Group (PLUG), a group of Linux enthusiasts in Portland, Oregon
* Product plug, or product placement in marketing
* Volcanic plug, a geological landform