Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if plica is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on plica.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer PLICA has 3 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word PLICA is VALID in some board games. Check PLICA in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of plica in various dictionaries:
adj - a fold of skin [n -CAE] : PLICAL
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Last Seen in these Crosswords & Puzzles|
|Mar 16 2017 Universal|
|Apr 21 2015 Universal|
|Sep 12 2014 USA Today|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|A fold or ridge, as of skin, membrane, or shell.|
|a folded part (as a fold of skin or muscle)|
|A fold or ridge of tissue.|
|A densely matted condition of the hair.|
|a fold or ridge in the skin:|
|very dirty hair that is twisted into firm, tangled masses|
|Plica might refer to|
* Plica (genus), a genus of lizards|
* Capillaria plica, a parasitic nematode
* Plica (sigillography) - term from sigillography
* A fold or crease, especially of skin or other tissue, from medieval Latin plicare ("to fold")
* Plica fimbriata: Fimbriated fold of tongue
* Plica semilunaris of the conjunctiva
* Plica semilunaris of the fauces
* Plica syndrome of the knee
* Plica circularis, also called circular fold, of the small intestine
* The hair disease Plica polonica: Polish plait
* In early music notation, a note indicated in a ligature