Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if piers is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on piers.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer PIERS has 156 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word PIERS is VALID in some board games. Check PIERS in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of piers in various dictionaries:
noun - a platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles
noun - (architecture) a vertical supporting structure (as a portion of wall between two doors or windows)
noun - a support for two adj acent bridge spans
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Popular strolling sites|
|Where ships come in|
|Popular fishing spots|
|Partially submerged structures|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Plural form of pier.|
|a platform on pillars projecting from the shore into the sea, typically incorporating entertainment arcades and places to eat.|
Piers is an old English Christian name, and has the same origins as Peter.|
* People with the first name include:* Piers Akerman (born 1950), Australian journalist, conservative commentator and columnist
* Piers Anthony (born 1934), Anglo-American fantasy/science fiction author known for his Xanth series of novels
* Piers Butler, 8th Earl of Ormond (c. 14671539)
* Piers Claughton (18141884), British Anglican bishop, Archdeacon of London and Chaplain-General of Her Majesty's Forces
* Piers Courage (19421970), English racing driver
* Piers Edgecumbe (c. 16091667), English politician
* Piers Edgcumbe, 5th Earl of Mount Edgcumbe (1865-1944), British soldier
* Piers Gaveston, 1st Earl of Cornwall (c. 1284-1312), a favourite of King Edward II of England
* Piers Gough (born 1946), British architect
* Piers Haggard (born 1939), British television and film director
* Piers Lane (born 1958), Australian concert pianist
* Piers Mackesy (born 1924), British military historian
* Piers McDonald (born 1955), Canadian politician