Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if otic is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on otic.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer OTIC has 512 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word OTIC is VALID in some board games. Check OTIC in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of otic in various dictionaries:
adj - of or relating to near the ear
Of, relating to, or located near the ear; auricular.
adj - pertaining to the ear
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Suffix with psych- or neur-|
|Suffix with psych-|
|Suffix with neur-|
|Related to the ear|
|Of the ear|
|Concerning the ear|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Of, relating to, or located near the ear auricular.|
|relating to the ear.|
|of or relating to near the ear|
Otic means pertaining to the ear. It can refer to:|
* Otic ganglion, nerve cells in ear
* Otic polyp, benign growth in middle ear
* Otic capsule, another name for bony labyrinth
* Otic drops, another name for ear drops
* Otic notch, notch in skull of some species
* Otic pit, developmental stage of ear
* Otic placode, developmental stage of ear
* Otic vesicle, developmental stage of ear*