Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if ort is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on ort.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer ORT has 554 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word ORT is VALID in some board games. Check ORT in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of ort in various dictionaries:
A small scrap or leaving of food after a meal is completed.
A scrap; a bit.
noun - a scrap of food
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Bit for the dog bowl|
|Bit for Fido|
|Scrap for Spot|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|To stitchers, it's a bit of leftover thread; to others, a scrap of food left at a meal|
|Crossword puzzlers know it's a bit or scrap of leftover food|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|bDefinitionb of bORTb. : a morsel left at a meal : scrap.|
|A scrap or remainder of food from a meal.|
|A small scrap or leaving of food after a meal is completed. Often used in the plural.|
|A scrap a bit.|
|Ort, Madang, PAPUA NEW GUINEA|
|Ort, Karnten, AUSTRIA|
|Ort, Oberosterreich, AUSTRIA|
|Ort, Sakha, RUSSIAN FEDERATION|
|Ort, TEXAS, UNITED STATES|
|Ort, Bayern, GERMANY|
|Ort might refer to|
* Ort, archaic English for any type of waste|
* German meaning "location" or "place"
* Ort im Innkreis, a municipality in Ried im Innkreis, Austria
* Ornithobacterium rhinotracheale, a bacterium that causes poultry disease
* Schloss Ort, an Austrian castle situated near the Traunsee lake
* Bastiaan Ort (18541927), a Dutch lawyer, judge and politician
* Northway Airport (IATA code: ORT), airport in Northway, Alaska, United StatesThe acronym ORT can stand for:
* Channel One Russia, called ORT (Obshchestvennoye Rossiskoye Televideniye) from mid-1990s until 2001
* Ocean Racing Technology, a racing team
* Ohio River Trail, trail system in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia, US
* Olympiaki Radiofonia Tileorasi (Greek: , abbreviated ORT), a Greek radio and television station
* Ongoing reliability test, a test process in manufacturing
* Ooty Radio Telescope, a radio telescope near Ooty, India
* Open road tolling, boothless toll collecting
* Operational readiness test
* Opiate replacement the