Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if ons is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on ons.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer ONS has 377 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word ONS is VALID in some board games. Check ONS in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of ons in various dictionaries:
noun - the side of the wicket where a batsman stands in cricket
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Come-___ (marketing ploys)|
|Light switch settings|
|Some switch positions|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|A bone-night standb is a single sexual encounter without an expectation of further relations between sexual participants. This is regardless of whether a single encounter was originally intended by either participant to be a bone-night standb, or whether further relations between the participants subsequently arises.|
|abbreviation for the Office for National Statistics: a UK government department that collects information about the country's society and economy:|
|Ons might refer to|
ONS or * ONS (TV channel), in the Netherlands and Flanders, Belgium|
* Office for National Statistics, the national statistical service of the United Kingdom
* ONS coding system, a geographic coding system used by the UK Office for National Statistics
* Ons Island in Galicia, Spain
* National Office of Statistics (from French: Office National des Statistiques), Algeria
* Oberste Nationale Sportbehörde (German for "Supreme National Sports Authority"), the former name of the German motor racing governing body now named Deutscher Motor Sport Bund
* Object Naming Service, a domain name system technology
* Occipital nerve stimulation, a medical treatment
* Oncology Nursing Society, a U.S. nonprofit membership organization
* One-name study, the study of a single surname
* One-night stand, a sexual encounter after which there is no expectation of further relations between participants
* Onslow Airport (IATA airport code) in Western Australia
* Operation Nomad Shadow, a U.S. military operation in Nort