Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if oleo is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on oleo.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer OLEO has 1227 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word OLEO is VALID in some board games. Check OLEO in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of oleo in various dictionaries:
noun - a spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter
OLEO - Oleo is a term for oils. It is commonly used to refer to a variety of things: Colloquial term for margarine, a.k.a. oleomargarine not just vegetable ...
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|It may be picked up in bars|
|It melts in your mouth|
|It may be laid on thick|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|It's another word for margarine|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|relating to or containing oil.|
|a spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter|
Oleo is a term for oils. It is commonly used to refer to a variety of things:|
* Colloquial term for margarine, a.k.a. oleomargarine not just vegetable fats but can be tallow
* Oleic acid
* Oleo strut, a type of shock absorbers on aircraft landing gear
* "Oleo" (composition), a composition by Sonny Rollins
* Oleo (Grant Green album), a 1962 album featuring the above composition
* Oleo (Lee Konitz album), a 1975 album featuring the above composition
* Oleo (Joe McPhee album), a 1983 album featuring the above composition
* Oleo (New York Unit album), a 1989 album featuring the above composition* Óleo, a city in the São Paulo state in Brazil
* GNU Oleo, a (defunct) spreadsheet program
* Oleo drop, a kind of theater curtain