Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if older is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on older.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer OLDER has 235 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word OLDER is VALID in some board games. Check OLDER in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of older in various dictionaries:
adj - advanced in years
adj - skilled through long experience
adj - (used especially of persons) having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|On in years|
|Born earlier (than)|
|Longer in the tooth|
|Like Wilbur Wright, to Orville|
|Of earlier vintage|
|Closer to retirement|
|Like a big brother|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|comparative form of old: more old, elder, senior|
|having lived for a long time no longer young.|
|belonging to the past former.|
|of a specified age.|
|Having lived for a long time no longer young.|
|Belonging to the past former.|
|Of a specified age.|
|Used to express affection, familiarity, or contempt.|
|used of the older of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a father from his son|
Older is the comparative form of "old".|
* It may also refer to:
* Older (album), the third studio album from George Michael (released in 1996)
* "Older" (George Michael song)* "Older," a song on the 1999 album Long Tall Weekend by They Might Be Giants
* "Older" (Royseven song), Royseven's 2006 debut single
* Airin Older, American rock band Sugarcult's bass guitarist and supporting vocalist
* Charles Older (1917-2006), American World War II flying ace and judge in the Charles Manson trial
* Fremont Older (18561935), American newspaperman and editor