Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if nosy is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on nosy.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer NOSY has 451 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word NOSY is VALID in some board games. Check NOSY in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of nosy in various dictionaries:
adj - offensively curious or inquisitive
Given to prying into the affairs of others; snoopy.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Like a busybody|
|Minding everyone else's business|
|Apt to pry|
|Inclined to listen in|
|Prone to prying|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|offensively curious or inquisitive|
|Informal Given to prying into the affairs of others snoopy. See Synonyms at curious.|
|Informal Prying inquisitive.|
|Showing too much curiosity about other people's affairs.|
|Pry into something.|
|showing too much curiosity about other people's affairs.|
|pry into something.|
|too interested in what other people are doing and wanting to discover too much about them:|
Nosy or Nosey is an adjective for a person who is overly inquisitive about other people's affairs - see Intrusiveness. It may also refer to:* Nosy, Piaseczno County, Poland, a village|
* Nosy (album), a 2009 studio album by the Portuguese singer Gomo
* "Nosey", a nickname for Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington (1769-1852)
* "Nosey", nickname of Art Gauthier (1904-1977), Canadian ice hockey player
* "Nosey", nickname of Aloysius Parker, a fictional character in the British mid-1960s Supermarionation television series Thunderbirds and several films
* Nosey Barbon, a character in the 1958 British film The Horse's Mouth
* Nosey, original name of Snitch, a character in The Numskulls comic strip
* Mr. Nosey, the title character of the 4th book, Mr. Nosey, in the Mr. Men series
* Nosey, an elephant which lived in the Fresno Chaffee Zoo from 1949 to 1993