Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if nor is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on nor.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer NOR has 1734 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word NOR is VALID in some board games. Check NOR in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of nor in various dictionaries:
conj - and not
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Postal creed word|
|'___ any drop to drink': Coleridge|
|Part of Scand.|
|'Fear not, ___ be dismayed': II Chronicles|
|'___ gloom of night...'|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|3-letter word often partnered with neither in a sentence|
|While either takes or, neither always takes this|
|This conjunction comes before rain, heat & gloom of night in the USPS credo|
|This conjuction usually works with neither; 3 letters, 3 points|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|used before the second or further of two or more alternatives (the first being introduced by a negative such as neither or not) to indicate that they are each untrue or each do not happen.|
|And not or not not either: has neither phoned nor written us life forms that are neither plants nor animals.|
|Chiefly Southern amp Midland U.S. Than.|
|used before the second or last of a set of negative possibilities, usually after "neither":|
|used before the second or last of a series of negative possibilities that usually begin with "neither":|
|Nor might refer to|
* Nor, a grammatical conjunction|
* Nór, the eponymous founder-king of Norway in Norse mythology
* Nor (Wicked), a character in the novel Wicked
* nor-, a chemical prefix for "stripped-down" molecules lacking groups (such as methyl-groups); for example, noradrenaline
* Norma (constellation), standard astronomical abbreviationNør may refer to:
* Nør, the Danish name of the municipality Noer in the Schleswig-Holstein state of GermanyNOR may stand for:
* Logical NOR ("Not OR"), a binary operation in logic
* NOR Flash Memory, a type of non-volatile computer memory
* NOR gate, an electronic gate that implements a logical NOR
* NOR, station identifier for National Severe Storms Laboratory radar
* Nucleolus organizer region, a chromosomal region around which the nucleolus forms in cell biology
* Nitrite oxidoreductase, an enzyme
* Norway, official country code
* Normanton railway station, England; National Rail station code NOR
* Norfolk Orbital Railway, a proposed rail link in the English county of N