Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if mote is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on mote.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer MOTE has 244 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word MOTE is VALID in some board games. Check MOTE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of mote in various dictionaries:
noun - (nontechnical usage) a tiny piece of anything
noun - a small particle
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|It's no big thing|
|Bit of dust|
|Speck of dust|
|Small speck of dust|
|No big thing|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|4-letter word for a speck of dust, perhaps in your eye|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a tiny piece of a substance a speck.|
|(nontechnical usage) a tiny piece of anything|
|something, especially a piece of dust, that is so small it is almost impossible to see|
|A very small particle a speck: "Dust motes hung in a slant of sunlight ( Anne Tyler).|
|Archaic May might.|
|Mote, Punjab, PAKISTAN|
|Mote, Cabo Delgado, MOZAMBIQUE|
|Mote, Al Karak, JORDAN|
|Mote, Cordoba, COLOMBIA|
|Mote might refer to|
* Mote (name)
* Mote Marine Laboratory, a marine research organization in Sarasota, Florida, US
* Mote Park, a park in Maidstone, England
* Mote Park cricket ground, the home ground of The Mote Cricket Club within the park* Mote (food), various types of cooked grains consumed in South America
* Mote (sensor), a node in a wireless sensor network
* "Mote", a song by Sonic Youth from their 1990 album Goo
* "Mote", a song on the 2001 vinyl EP recording Mote/Dust by The Faint
* Mote spoon, a type of spoon used when preparing tea
* Mote, a fairy character in A Midsummer Night's Dream