Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if minster is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on minster.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer MINSTER has 55 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word MINSTER is VALID in some board games. Check MINSTER in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of minster in various dictionaries:
noun - any of certain cathedrals and large churches
A monastery church.
noun - a large or important church
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Chiefly British A monastery church.|
|a large or important church, typically one of cathedral status in the north of England that was built as part of a monastery.|
|any of certain cathedrals and large churches originally connected to a monastery|
|used in Britain in the name of a large or important church:|
|Minster, G5, UNITED KINGDOM|
|Minster, OHIO, UNITED STATES|
|Minster, Bayern, GERMANY|
Minster could mean:* Minster (church)|
* Minster Machine CompanyMinster could also refer to:
* Minster, Cornwall, part of Forrabury and Minster, England
* Minster, Ohio, United States
* Minster (Reading ward), a ward of Reading Borough Council
* Minster (river), a river in the Swiss canton of Schwyz
* Minster, Swale, Kent
* Minster-on-Sea, Kent, a civil parish which includes Minster, Swale
* Minster-in-Thanet, Kent