Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if loot is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on loot.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer LOOT has 494 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word LOOT is VALID in some board games. Check LOOT in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of loot in various dictionaries:
noun - goods or money obtained illegally
noun - informal terms for money
verb - take illegally
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|This 4-letter word for the plunder taken during war can also be a slang term for money|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Steal goods from (a place), typically during a war or riot.|
|Private property taken from an enemy in war.|
|private property taken from an enemy in war.|
|steal goods from (a place), typically during a war or riot.|
|steal goods take as spoils|
|take illegally of intellectual property|
|goods or money obtained illegally|
|informal terms for money|
|To engage in pillaging.|
|To take as spoils steal.|
|Loot might refer to|
* Loot (play), a 1965 play by Joe Orton
* Loot (1970 film), a British film of the Joe Orton play, directed by Silvio Narizzano
* Loot (2008 film), a 2008 documentary film
* Loot (2011 film), an Indian film
* Loot (2012 film), a Nepali film
* Loot 2, a 2017 Nepali film
* Loot (novel), a novel by Aaron Elkins
* Loot (magazine), a British classified ads magazine
* Loot Interactive, a video game developer
* Lesbian Organization of Toronto (L.O.O.T.)*