Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if loads is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on loads.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer LOADS has 145 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word LOADS is VALID in some board games. Check LOADS in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of loads in various dictionaries:
noun - a large number or amount
noun - weight to be borne or conveyed
noun - a quantity that can be processed or transported at one time
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Prepares for target practice|
|A great number|
|Prepares a cannon|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a large number or amount|
|Lots, much, plenty, a great deal.|
|Plural form of load.|
|Third-person singular simple present indicative form of load.|
|a heavy or bulky thing that is being carried or is about to be carried.|
|the amount of power supplied by a source the resistance of moving parts to be overcome by a motor.|
|a weight or source of pressure borne by someone or something.|
|Loads might refer to|
Load may refer to:|
* Structural load, forces which apply to a structure
* Cargo, paraphernalia being transported
* Mechanical load, the external mechanical resistance against which a machine, such as a motor or engine, acts
* Load, Kentucky
* The load of a mutual fund (see Mutual fund fees and expenses)
* Electrical load, a device connected to the output of a circuit
* Electronic load, a simulated electrical load used for testing purposes
* Load (computing), a measure of how much processing a computer performs
* Preload (disambiguation), various meanings
* Afterload, a medical term describing the maximum effect of a heartbeat driving blood mass out of the heart into the aorta and pulmonary arteries.*