Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if loader is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on loader.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer LOADER has 36 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word LOADER is VALID in some board games. Check LOADER in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of loader in various dictionaries:
noun - a laborer who loads and unloads vessels in a port
noun - an attendant who loads guns for someone shooting game
A program that transfers data from offline memory into internal storage.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Machine at a demolition site|
|Word with front-end or muzzle|
|Dump truck kin|
|U.P.S. staffer, at times|
|Machine with a shovel|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|A computer program that transfers data from offline memory into internal storage.|
|a machine or person that loads something.|
|an attendant who loads guns for someone shooting game|
|a laborer who loads and unloads vessels in a port|
|a person who puts heavy goods onto a vehicle so they can be transported:|
|a machine used for putting heavy goods onto a vehicle so they can be transported, or the vehicle used to transport them:|
Loader can refer to:* Loader (equipment)|
* Loader (computing)
* LOADER.EXE, an auto-start program loader optionally used in the startup process of Microsoft Windows ME
* Loader (surname)
* Fast loader
* Boot loader
* LOADER.COM (aka "NEWLDR"), a multi-boot loader shipping with various Digital Research, Novell, IMS, Caldera, etc. DOS-based operating systems like Multiuser DOS and DR-DOS
* LOADER.SYS, part of a LOADER.COM installation (see above)
* Clapper loader (on a film crew, also simply known as "loader")
* A loader, a member of a crew responsible for handling and loading ammunition, such as on a howitzer or tank crew
* Autoloader, an automated replacement for a crewer loader