Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if let is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on let.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer LET has 1359 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word LET is VALID in some board games. Check LET in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of let in various dictionaries:
noun - a brutal terrorist group active in Kashmir
noun - a serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court
verb - make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Not the best service|
|Spill, as blood|
|What may be followed by improved service?|
|Serve to be re-served|
|With 89-Down, a casino cry|
|'___ Me Call You Sweetheart'|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|It used to mean to hinder, as in a serve that grazes the net|
|(Cheryl of the Clue Crew reports from the tennis court.) Once meaning "to hinder", it's the call on a serve when the ball hits the net & drops over|
|As a verb, it can mean to rent or lease|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|not prevent or forbid allow.|
|used in the imperative to formulate various expressions:|
|grant use or occupation of under a term of contract|
|consent to, give permission|
|cause to move cause to be in a certain position or condition|
|actively cause something to happen|
|make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen|
|the most brutal terrorist group active in Kashmir fights against India with the goal of restoring Islamic rule of India|
|a serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court the ball must be served again|
|Let, Covasna, ROMANIA|
|Let, Ninotsmindis Raioni, GEORGIA|
|Let, (Region code: 03), ETHIOPIA|
|Let might refer to|
Let or * -let, an English diminutive suffix|
* Let, a shot or point that must be replayed in certain racquet sports
* Let expression, a name binding construct in computer programming languages
* Let statement, a statement used in word problems requiring algebraic equations
* LET, part of a font name indicating the font is owned by Letraset; for example, Academy Engraved LET
* Letting, a system of payment for the temporary use of something owned by someone else, also known as "rental"
* Linear energy transfer, a property of ionizing radiation's interactions with matter
* Let Kunovice (LET), a Czechoslovak and Czech aircraft manufacturer
* Let, West Virginia
* Le, a village in Boroneu Mare Commune, Covasna County, Romania
* Let, a fictional character from the anime series Rave Master
* Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT), a militant Pakistani Islamist organization
* Ladies European Tour, the ladies professional golf tour of Europe
* Lorentz ether theory, a scientific theory
* LET solution or gel, a topical anesth