Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if lapse is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on lapse.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer LAPSE has 460 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word LAPSE is VALID in some board games. Check LAPSE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of lapse in various dictionaries:
noun - a mistake resulting from inattention
noun - a break or intermission in the occurrence of something
noun - a failure to maintain a higher state
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Run out, as a subscription|
|Come to an end|
|Come to an end, like a subscription|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a brief or temporary failure of concentration, memory, or judgement.|
|pass gradually into (an inferior state or condition).|
|(of a right, privilege, or agreement) become invalid because it is not used, claimed, or renewed expire.|
|an interval or passage of time.|
|To fall from a previous level or standard, as of accomplishment, quality, or conduct: lapse into bad habits a team that lapsed into mediocrity halfway through the season.|
|The act or an instance of lapsing, as:|
|To deviate from a prescribed or accepted way: lapse into heresy.|
|A usually minor or temporary failure a slip: a lapse of memory a lapse in judgment.|
|To allow to lapse.|
|To go by elapse: Years had lapsed since we last met.|
|Lapse might refer to|
Lapse or lapsed may refer to:|
* Lapse and anti-lapse, in the law of wills
* Lapse rate, the rate that atmospheric pressure decreases with altitude
* Lapse: Confessions of a Slot Machine Junkie, a 2013 documentary about gambling addiction
* Doctrine of lapse, an annexationist policy in British India
* The Lapse, an defunct American indie rock band
* Relapse, a medical term used in addiction treatment
* Lapsed (album), a 1997 album by Bardo Pond
* Lapsed power, a constitutionally granted power no longer in use
* Lapsed Catholic, a term for baptized Catholics who no longer practice*