Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if laith is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on laith.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer LAITH has 0 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word LAITH is VALID in some board games. Check LAITH in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of laith in various dictionaries:
adj - inclined or favorably disposed in mind
LAITH - Laith (Arabic: ), also romanized as Layth, is an Arabic and Scottish Gaelic name. In Arabic: Notable people with the name include: Al-Layth ibn Sa'd...
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|A dialectal (Scotch) form of loath.|
Laith (Arabic: ), also romanized as Layth, is an Arabic and Scottish Gaelic name.|
* In Arabic:
* Notable people with the name include:* Al-Layth ibn Sa'd (713791), Egyptian scholar of Islamic jurisprudence
* Rafi ibn al-Layth (died 809), Khurasani Arab noble and rebel
* Ya'qub ibn al-Layth al-Saffar (840879), Persian coppersmith and founder of the Saffarid dynasty
* Amr ibn al-Layth (died 902), the second Saffarid ruler
* Al-Layth (died 928), Saffarid emir, nephew of the first two
* Muhammad ibn Ali ibn al-Layth, Saffarid emir
* Abu Laith, Hanafite jurist
* Laith Shubeilat (born 1942), Jordanian politician
* Layth Abdulamir (born 1957), Iraqi-French film director
* Abu Laith al-Libi (19672008), al-Qaeda leader
* Laith Hussein (born 1968), Iraqi footballer
* Laith Pharaon (born 1968), Saudi Arabian motorboat racer
* Laith Al-Deen (born 1972), German singer
* Laith Nobari (born 1977), Iranian footballer
* Laith Al-Juneidi (born 1978), Palestinian filmmaker
* Laith Al-Saadi, American singer and finalist in season 10 of th