Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if kadi is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on kadi.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer KADI has 0 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word KADI is VALID in some board games. Check KADI in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of kadi in various dictionaries:
noun - a Muslim judge
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Alternative form of qadi.|
|(in Islamic countries) a judge.|
|Kadi might refer to|
* Kadi (name)|
* Kadi, India, a city and municipality in Mehsana district, Gujarat, India
* Kadi, an aromatic plant (Pandanus odorifer)
* Kadhi, an Indian dish
* Kad, an official in the Ottoman Empire
* Qadi or kadi, Islamic judge
* Al-Qadi, an Arabic surname
* Quadi, an ancient Germanic tribeIn radio:
* KADI-FM, a radio station (99.5 FM) licensed to serve Republic, Missouri, United States
* KICK (AM), a radio station (1340 AM) licensed to serve Springfield, Missouri, which held the call sign KADI from 2005 to 2015
* KNOU, a radio station (96.3 FM) licensed to serve St. Louis, Missouri, which held the call sign KADI from 1983 to 1987
* KSIV (AM), a radio station (1320 AM) licensed to serve Clayton, Missouri, which held the call sign KADI from 1979 to 1982
* Raadio Kadi, a radio station in Estonia