Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if ionic is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on ionic.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer IONIC has 321 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word IONIC is VALID in some board games. Check IONIC in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of ionic in various dictionaries:
noun - the dialect of Ancient Greek spoken and written in Attica and Athens and Ionia
adj - containing or involving or occurring in the form of ions
adj - of or pertaining to the Ionic order of classical Greek architecture
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Alternative to Corinthian|
|Kind of column|
|That's an order!|
|Greek column style|
|Like some classical columns|
|Charged, in a way|
|Greek column type|
|Like some columns|
|Like some architecture|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|A bond, an electrovalent bond|
|"Negative" this therapy tries to cleanse the body using negatively charged particles|
|Doric columns, like at the Parthenon, had 16-20 grooves; these more slender columns at the nearby Erechtheum usually had 24|
|In this order of architecture, the entablature on the column is more intricate than in the Doric|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Of, containing, or involving ions.|
|relating to or using ions.|
|of or copying a style of ancient Greek building that has only a small amount of decoration:|
|relating to or containing ions|
|the dialect of Ancient Greek spoken in Ionia|
|containing or involving or occurring in the form of ions|
|an order of classical Greek architecture|
Ionic or Ionian usually refers to:|
* Ionia, an ancient region in western Anatolia
* Ionians, one of the four major tribes constituting the ancient Greeks
* And several concepts related to either Ionia or its people:
* Ionic alphabet
* Ionic numeral system
* Ionic Greek, any of several related dialects of ancient Greek
* Ionian League, a confederation of Ionic nations from the 7th century BCE
* Ionian Revolt, one of several revolts by the Greek against the Persian Empire
* Ionic meter, a poetic metre that occurs in ancient Greek and Latin poetry
* Ionic order, one of the orders of classical architecture
* Ionian School (philosophy)
* Ionian Sea
* Ionic or Ionian may also refer to:*