Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if hump is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on hump.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer HUMP has 116 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word HUMP is VALID in some board games. Check HUMP in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of hump in various dictionaries:
noun - something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
verb - round one's back by bending forward and drawing the shoulders forward
verb - have sexual intercourse with
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Good thing to get over|
|Something to get over|
|Day some call Wednesday|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a rounded raised mass of earth or land.|
|arch one's back|
|have sexual intercourse with|
|something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from a form|
|Have sexual intercourse with.|
|Carry (a heavy object) with difficulty.|
|A rounded protuberance found on the back of a camel or other animal or as an abnormality on the back of a person.|
|A rounded raised mass of earth or land.|
|Hump might refer to|
Hump, The Hump, or humping may refer to:* a buffalo's or camel's hump containing its fat reservoir, see Camel#Ecological and behavioral adaptations|
* HUMP! (film festival), an annual presentation of amateur pornography
* The hump in a railroad Hump yard, to classify railcars by gravity
* The Hump, a name given by World War II Allied pilots to part of the Himalayan mountains
* Kyphosis, the curve on an upper spine that causes a hunchback
* Speed hump
* Chief Hump (second half of the 19th century), Miniconjou chief
* HuMP, Hundred Metre Prominence, a classification of British hills
* Humping, slang for sexual intercourse
* Dry humping, a form of non-penetrative sexual activity
* Humpin', a 1994 album by The Gap Band
* "The Hump", a nickname for Humphrey Coliseum, the main indoor arena at Mississippi State University
* The Hump (Alberta), a summit in Alberta
* The Hump (Antarctica), a summit in Antarctica
* "My Humps", a song by The Black-Eyed Peas