Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if hang is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on hang.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer HANG has 294 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word HANG is VALID in some board games. Check HANG in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of hang in various dictionaries:
To fasten from above with no support from below; suspend.
To suspend or fasten so as to allow free movement at or about the point of suspension: hang a door.
To execute by suspending by the neck: They hanged the prisoner at dawn.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|'___ it all!'|
|Put up on the wall|
|Mount a sconce|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|What a jury does when it can't agree, or what it may sentence a murderer to|
|It precedes tough, loose & glider|
|In common usage, it can precede up, over, out & in there|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|suspend or be suspended from above with the lower part dangling free.|
|kill (someone) by tying a rope attached from above around their neck and removing the support from beneath them (often used as a form of capital punishment).|
|remain static in the air.|
|Used to express a range of strong emotions from enthusiasm to anger.|
|A downward droop or bend.|
|Deliver (a pitch) which does not change direction and is easily hit by a batter.|
|Spend time relaxing or enjoying oneself.|
|Come or cause to come unexpectedly to a state in which no further operations can be carried out.|
|Remain static in the air.|
|Kill (someone) by tying a rope attached from above around their neck and removing the support from beneath them (often used as a form of capital punishment)|
|Hang might refer to|
* Hanging, a form of capital punishment
* "Hang", a song by Avail from their 1996 album 4am Friday
* Hang (computing), a computer malfunction
* Hang (instrument), a musical instrument
* Hanging (meat), a form of beef aging
* Hanging craft, a decorative or symbolic hanging object
* Hanging scroll, a type of decorative art
* Hanging topic, a concept in the information structure of a sentence
* Hang (Lagwagon album), an album by the punk band Lagwagon
* Hang (Foxygen album), a 2017 album by the indie rock band Foxygen