Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if gripe is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on gripe.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer GRIPE has 126 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word GRIPE is VALID in some board games. Check GRIPE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of gripe in various dictionaries:
noun - informal terms for objecting
verb - complain
To complain naggingly or petulantly; grumble.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Bone to pick|
|Raise a stink|
|Complaint department item|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|Crossword clues:complain,complain,complain,G _ I _ _|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a strong complaint:|
|informal terms for objecting|
|An act of grasping something tightly.|
|Gastric or intestinal pain colic.|
|A minor complaint.|
|(of a ship) turn to face the wind despite the efforts of the helmsman.|
|Secure (a boat) with gripes.|
|Grasp tightly clutch.|
|Affect with gastric or intestinal pain.|
|Gripe might refer to|
* Arena Gripe, an indoor sporting arena located in Split, Croatia
* Gripe water, a product sold to relieve colic and other gastrointestinal ailments and discomforts of infants
* Gripe site, a type of website devoted to the critique and or mockery of a person, place, politician, corporation, or institution
* Gripe (tool), a simple form of clamp used in building a clinker boat
* GripeO, an online complaint portal based in Buffalo, New York
* Maria Gripe (aka Maja Stina Walter, 19232007), a Swedish author of books for children and young adults
* Ragnar Gripe (18831942), a Swedish sailor who competed in the 1912 Summer Olympics