Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if get is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on get.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer GET has 757 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word GET is VALID in some board games. Check GET in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of get in various dictionaries:
noun - a return on a shot that seemed impossible to reach and would normally have resulted in a point for the opponent
verb - come into the possession of something concrete or abstract
verb - enter or assume a certain state or condition
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Wreak vengeance on|
|Affect, with 'to'|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|In '60s Top 40 songs it preceded "Back", "Ready" & "Together"|
|Precedes "wasted", "down" & "your act together"|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|come to have (something) receive.|
|succeed in attaining, achieving, or experiencing obtain.|
|reach or cause to reach a specified state or condition.|
|catch or apprehend (someone).|
|come, go, or make progress eventually or with some difficulty.|
|A person whom the speaker dislikes or despises.|
|An animal's offspring.|
|Acquire (knowledge) by study learn.|
|Understand (an argument or the person making it)|
|Get might refer to|
Get or |
* Get (animal), the offspring of an animal
* Get (divorce document), in Jewish religious law
* GET (HTTP), a type of HTTP request
* "Get" (song), by The Groggers
* Georgia Time, used in the Republic of Georgia
* Get AS, a Norwegian cable-TV operator and internet service provider
* GET-ligaen, the premier Norwegian ice hockey league
* Gets (people), or Getae, Thracian tribes
* Graded exercise therapy
* Groupe des Écoles des Télécommunications, now Institut Mines-Télécom, a French public institution
* Guaranteed Education Tuition Program, in Washington state*