Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if gane is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on gane.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer GANE has 0 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word GANE is VALID in some board games. Check GANE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of gane in various dictionaries:
verb - to move along
noun - a Japanese board game
GANE - Gane is both a surname and a given name. Notable people with the name include: Surname: Alan Gane (born 1950), English former amateur footballer and ...
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|To yawn to gape.|
|A decorative alloy or laminate made of mixed metals and used in the mokume technique.|
|Gane, Fatick, SENEGAL|
|Gane, North Western, SRI LANKA|
|Gane, Kaolack, SENEGAL|
|Gane, Central, PAPUA NEW GUINEA|
Gane is both a surname and a given name. Notable people with the name include:|
* Alan Gane (born 1950), English former amateur footballer and manager
* Chris Gane (born 1974), English professional golfer
* Christopher P. Gane (born 1938) is a British/American computer scientist
* Constantin Gane (1885-1962), Romanian writer
* Ionel Gane (born 1971), retired Romanian football player
* Jeremy Gane, the managing director of Gane and Marshall International Ltd
* Lucinda Gane (born 1949), British actress, played Miss Terri Mooney in the UK TV serial Grange Hill
* Nicolae Gane (1838-1916), Romanian writer and politician
* Tim Gane (born 1964), the leader of the rock band Stereolab
* Given name:
* Gane Todorovski (19292010), Macedonian poet, translator, essayist, literary critic, historian, publicist